On January 25, 2018, Tax Credits Group (TCG) will be offering a complimentary 30 minute webinar session to discuss how the new Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 (TCJA) impacts the IRC Sec. 41 Research & Development tax credit.
The JCTA, which was signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017, creates new monumental tax reform, which reduces tax rates and modifies and in many cases simplifies existing policies for both individuals and businesses.
Though the R&D Credit was preserved under the new Act, many of the other credits and incentives that businesses have relied on have been eliminated or have had their value diminished. As taxpayers and tax preparers alike work to understand the impact of this legislation, they will likely find themselves looking toward the research credit as one of the primary tax planning tools still available.
As such, it will be increasingly important for tax professionals to understand the issues and opportunities that the new tax reform creates for businesses looking to claim the research credit in 2018 and beyond.
Be sure to stay up to date on these latest changes by registering for this short, yet informative webinar session at https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2730276875737030914
- Date: Thursday January 25, 2018
- Time: 10:00 a.m. EST
- Duration: 30 Minutes
- Brief review of items preserved under IRC Sec. 41
- Impact of Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) changes on corporations and individuals
- Impact of Net Operating Loss limitation changes
- Impact on changes to capitalization and required amortization of R&D Expenses
- Brief review of additional changes to the tax law that will likely drive further R&D activity and interest in the credit
Who Should Attend:
- Tax Preparers
- Business Owners
We hope you can join us!